THE FUTURE OF CANNABIS CURING & PROCESSING
What is freeze-drying? The basic principal of freeze-drying is the removal of water from a product as water vapor, and collection of water vapor in an ice bank. With the specimen solidly frozen during the process, shrinkage is eliminated or minimized, and near perfect preservation will result. Long term storage of freeze-dried cannabis is the prevention of re-entry of moisture.
Cryo Cure Cannabis Curing Machines are created exclusively for the cannabis industry. Each machine contains proprietary factory presets to accommodate different strains and densities of cannabis. These presets ensure the preservation and protection of the plant’s valuable terpenes.
24” x 52” Product Chamber
35 SF of Shelf Space
- 24-36 hour cycle including defrost
- 49 lbs. wet weight in
- 6.9 kWh
Cryo Cure Corporation team members are proud to be innovators and influencers in the cannabis, freeze drying and retail industry industry since 1981. Our advanced engineering efforts have made us the first in the world to offer a wide variety of freeze dry equipment, exclusively designed for the cannabis industry. After years of research and development, we are proud to offer state of the art cannabis curing solutions that appeal to cultivators, processors, retailers and consumers.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No finished flower shrinkage, looks exactly the same as when it’s cut from the plant, full, rich & beautiful.
- Fresh cut flower is fully ready to consume in 24 – 36 hrs Extremely fast speed to market.
- Saves space. No need for large climate controlled areas to hang curing plants.
- Cryo Cured leaves flake off easily, dramatically reducing trim time, lowering labor costs
- Tests higher in THC than traditional cured cannabis.